Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, December 15, 2014

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, December 16th, 2014












Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays that come out tomorrow, 12/16:
(Click on a title to watch the trailer)


*  AT THE DEVIL'S DOOR  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  BODIES
*  CAM2CAM
*  COYOTE
*  DARK MOUNTAIN
*  THE DEVIL'S HAND
*  THE DEVICE
*  HI-8
*  LORD OF ILLUSIONS [Blu-ray]
*  STONEHEARST ASYLUM  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  WAX



No comments:

Post a Comment