Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Check out the gruesome short film, HE TOOK HIS SKIN OFF FOR ME


http://hetookhisskinoffforme.com/ While browsing on one of my favorite movie websites, Moviepilot.com, I ran across a short film entitled, HE TOOK HIS SKIN OFF FOR ME.   The story is that of a man that takes his skin off for his girlfriend.  That it...there is no explanation of why or how he did this, other than just because his girlfriend wanted him to.  The story is actually very touching in parts, and even darkly comedic in others.

 The film was directed by Ben Aston and was his London Film School graduate project.


CLICK HERE to visit the film's official website and watch the short film



No comments:

Post a Comment