Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, January 19, 2015

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, January 20th, 2015










 Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays that come out tomorrow, 1/20:
(Click on a title to watch the trailer)

*  ANNABELLE  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  ATTACK OF THE MORNINGSIDE MONSTER
*  BATTLEDROID
*  COLLAR:  LIMITED NUDE EDITION
*  A DATE WITH GHOSTS
*  GNOME ALONE
*  HANSEL VS. GRETEL
*  IN THE HOUSE OF FLIES
*  LIZZIE BORDEN'S REVENGE
*  POSSESSION:  THE INGLODA WITHIN
*  THANKSKILLING  (DVD COMBO PACK)
*  WOLVES

No comments:

Post a Comment