Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, March 23, 2015

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, March 24th, 2015




Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays that come out tomorrow, 3/24:
(Click on a title to watch the trailer)

*  BLACKWOODS
*  DIGGING UP THE MARROW   [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  EBOLA ZOMBIES
*  FRANKENSTEIN'S HUNGARY DEAD
*  HELLHOLE
*  MEMORY LANE
*  MUTANT VAMPIRE ZOMBIES FROM THE HOOD
*  REVOLUTION 666
*  THE SHATTERING
*  THE SINS OF DRACULA



No comments:

Post a Comment