Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, March 9, 2015

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, March 10th, 2015












Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays that come out tomorrow, 3/10:
(Click on a title to watch the trailer)


*  AEON:  THE LAST VAMPYRE ON EARTH
*  COME BACK TO ME
*  THE CULLING
*  DARK HAUL  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  DEVIL MAY CALL
*  DOG SOLDIERS  [Blu-ray]
*  DON'T GO IN THE WOODS  [Blu-ray]
*  R100 [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  ROBOT REVOLUTION
*  VAMPYR
*  WOLF COP  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  TEETH & BLOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment