Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, February 18, 2023

Did you know you can have a mystery horror box of Blu-Rays sent your home every month?

  


  This might not be news to some of you, but if you don't know about this service, listen up!   Horror Pack is a monthly subscription service that sends a random assortment of 4 horror movies to your home every month!!   The folks at Horror Pack sent me one a few months back, and it was fun getting such a cool variety of films!   One thing I was wondering was if I was going to get all movies I already owned.  Well, even with the thousands of DVDs and BDs I own, only 1 of the four was one I had already.    It looks like each box is a good mixture of sub-genres, and every box comes with a Horror Pack exclusive limited edition Blu-ray!    I had never even heard of 2 of the films I was sent, which is a great way to discover films you might never discover otherwise!

  Here were the Blu-rays in my box:

There are 4 different monthly plans you can choose from.  You can pick from a 1, 3, 6 or 12 month reoccurring subscription, with the cost of the subscription going down for the longer you sign up for.  

 This is a great deal that comes out to less than $8 per Blu-ray,  and like I mentioned, one of the Blu-rays each month is a limited edition Horror Pack Exclusive!  

  Keep physical media alive and join Horror Pack today!!


CLICK HERE to check out HORROR PACK!



No comments:

Post a Comment