Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Check out the trailer for THE LAST EXORCISM


Originally titled, COTTON, this film is now titled THE LAST EXORCISM. It is being produced by Eli Roth, which makes me think the film will have more gore in it than usual in exorcism type films. With a rash of exorcism films that have been released in the last few years, is anyone excited about seeing this film? I wasn't, until I watched the trailer and now I will be seeing it for sure. Turn down the lights, turn up the sound, and watch the creepy trailer for THE LAST EXORCISM.
This film is scheduled for theatrical release on August 27, 2010.


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for THE LAST EXORCISM

3 comments:

  1. I'm really intrigued by this. Call me a sucker for the cinema veritae style of film making. And it looks just downright creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I will be checking this one out for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will kill u and ur mom

    ReplyDelete