Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, May 10, 2010

This week's Horror related DVD releases: Tuesday, May 11

Here are this week's Horror related DVD releases for 5/11/2010
(click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

* DAYBREAKERS
* DISPOSAL OF A CORPSE
* FLESH FOR THE BEAST MEDIA MIX (cd/dvd/blu-ray combo pack)
* LEGION
* MAYUKI
* TERROR OVERLOAD
* UNDERBELLY

**Note...you must check out the trailer for DISPOSAL OF A CORPSE. It could be THE WORST trailer I have ever seen in my life. I mean, even if a movie is horrible, they filmmakers can at least make a trailer that makes us think the movie will be good....but this trailer doesn't even do that! Seriously, have you ever seen a worse trailer for a film? If you have, share the link with us in a comment below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment