Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

My latest contest ends this week! Enter NOW if you haven't already!


Entering to win is easy and you could win this prize pack consisting of 6 DVD's from the great folks over at Indican Pictures!!

CLICK HERE to go to the original post and enter the contest! (comments left on THIS post will not count towards the giveaway)

No comments:

Post a Comment