Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's a man....it's a cyborg....it's...MANBORG!!

While browsing the Shattered Ravings blog, I read about a film called MANBORG that sounds really crazy. QuietEarth.com posted a story about it and the trailer. You will definitely want to check this out. Here is the basic plot:

The film is about a soldier who gets killed fighting in a war against hell only to come back as a cyborg in the future. He then teams up with a crew of colorful characters to fight Dracula. There's going to be stop-motion monsters, arena battles and hoverbikes! And kung-fu and demon-nazi-vampires.

While more Sci-Fi probably than Horror, this still warrants a mention on this blog. Any film that contains demon-nazi-vampires is my kind of film! The look of the film, from what I can tell on this trailer anyway, looks like a throwback to films of the late 70's or early 80's. Some of the film even looks like a video game to me. This should be pretty interesting for sure! Check out the trailer below.

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for MANBORG

No comments:

Post a Comment