Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, May 24, 2010

This weeks Horror related DVD releases: Tuesday, May 25th

Here are the Horror related DVD's coming out Tuesday, 5/25/2010:
(Click a title to see a trailer for that film)

* CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD [DVD & Blu-ray]
* DARK NATURE [DVD & Blu-ray]
* FINALE
* HARD RIDE TO HELL
* IT WAITS [Blu-ray]
* THE ROAD [DVD & Blu-ray]
* THE SHORTCUT [Blu-ray]
* TELL TALE [DVD & Blu-ray]

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see Babysitter Wanted and the Landlord. I've heard so many good things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought City of the Living was already on DVD? Am I wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, you are not wrong. It has been on DVD already in a few different forms. This is a special edition Re-issue

    ReplyDelete