Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

I'm baaaack!

That's right, I am back from the 5th annual Texas Frightmare Weekend, and had an awesome time as expected. I am still coming down from meeting all the great stars this weekend....and hey, did this really happen??
This picture doesn't seem real to me.....I can't believe I got to meet this living legend, George Romero!!

Stay tuned for more pics in the next few days! I will also do a run down about all the great films I saw screened and some new actors and actresses I met that you need to keep an eye on!!


5 comments:

  1. Aaaaahhhhhh! So jealous! :D Did you end up finding something great for him to sign?

    Can't wait to read all about the rest of it, you lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got him to sign my DAWN OF THE DEAD Ultimate Edition DVD. Silver signature on that black box looks great! I will post more pics soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome dude...sounds like it was uber fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed a golden opportunity to meet Romero and have been bummed about it since. Great photo, but I didn't know you were that old and wore glasses?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Yep, yet George just looks younger and younger all the time!

    ReplyDelete