Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND is finally here!!

After months and months of waiting, I am super excited that TEXAS FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND 2010 is finally here! It seemed like it would never get here and now it has arrived. I am off to Dallas and I hope to meet some of my blog readers there! I am also super excited about meeting all the guests such as George Romero, John Carpenter, Bill Moseley, and Sid Haig just to name a few. So, I probably wont have time to do any new posts over the weekend, but check back on Monday and I should have some pics from the weekend posted. In the meantime, for newer readers of the 4H blog, take some time to check the archives section and look back at some older posts. Have a great weekend, and if you are going to be at TFW, be sure to stop me and say HI!

Pic from TFW 2009. Me with Bobbi Sue Luther and Jana Kramer from LAID TO REST

1 comment:

  1. I'm so bummed I'm missing this. Getting married in a couple of weeks and don't have the time (or money). I expect a full report good sir.

    BTW, those ladies are smokin'!

    ReplyDelete