Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, April 19, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! Well, not me actually, but my blog!


That's right, 1 year ago today, Hayes Hudson's House of Horror was born!! This blog has grown a lot in since my first post a year ago! I can't wait to see what another year will bring! Thanks to all my Followers and friends for your support!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats dude! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! One year is one year closer to drinking age...congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Hayes Hudson's House of Horror, Happy birthday tooo yooou.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to your blog! it's been fun ever since I came across it.

    Sorry about that, I'll get a towel.

    (tee hee)

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, may your blog live long and prosper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the well wishes everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! I think you are running an important blog. I really like the way like you write down the text.

    ReplyDelete