Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, April 12, 2010

This week's Horror related DVD releases: Tuesday, April 13th


Here are the Horror related dvd's coming out Tuesday, 4/13:
(click on the titles to see a trailer for that film)

* A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET COLLECTION
* WICKED STEPMOTHER
Not much coming out that is a must have, unless you have somehow managed to never get the A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET films on dvd yet. But I have a feeling most readers of this blog will already have that box set.

No comments:

Post a Comment