Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, April 2, 2010

KILLER CUP 3-D coming soon!!

A while back I posted a review of the great short films, KILLER CUP and KILLER CUP 2 (click here to see that original post). We now have news that KILLER CUP 3 is on it's way, and this time it is in 3-D! CLICK HERE to watch the first teaser trailer for KILLER CUP 3-D! As soon as the second teaser trailer is released, I will let you know! The films are produced by A.Normale Productions and are a lot of fun. If you haven't seen them, I highly suggest you get a copy of the first two KILLER CUP films. The Double Feature DVD and all the rest of the great films from A.Normale Productions can be bought from their web store by CLICKING HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment