Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Check out the trailer for ALIEN VS. NINJA!!!

My buddy Scott over at the Shattered Ravings blog posted about this a few days ago, and I just had to pass this along to you! This is too good for you not to see!! It is a new film coming out called ALIEN VS. NINJA, and it is just what it sounds like. BUT...I guarantee you that what your are imagining in your head right now isn't half as crazy as what you will see in this film. Check out the trailer by CLICKING HERE and you will see what I mean. From the looks of the trailer, there is going to be crazy amounts of blood and gore! Check out the trailer now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment