Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Check out the trailer for THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE

My buddy Scott over at the Shattered Ravings blog, told me about this film he read about on the Quiet Earth website. He thought it might be something I would want to put on my blog, and boy was he right! This looks like one crazy F'ed up movie....just like I like them! It is called THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE: FIRST SEQUENCE and it is just what it sounds like.
Here is the plot summary from imdb.com:

Outside the more outré work of Takashi Miike and David Cronenberg, you wont have seen anything quite like Dutch avant-garde artist Tom Six totally bizarre off-the-wall oddity. Internationally respected Siamese twin surgeon Dr. Josef Heiter has a demented vision for mankinds future existence. He wants to remove human beings kneecaps so they have to exist on all fours and then surgically graft them mouth-to-anus to form a centipede chain. When two stranded female Americans arrive at his luxury home-cum-hospital looking for help, his long-gestating plan swiftly moves into chilling action with a shocking force. Kidnapping a third Japanese male tourist he begins the tissue matches, teeth removal and buttock moulding to create his triplet creature The First Sequence in Sixs intended trilogy features truly unforgettable imagery, clinically dazzling direction and a so-far-round-the-bend mad doctor performance from German superstar Dieter Laser you'll scream. Behold the grotesque New Flesh. If you dare!

WOW! You had me at mouth-to-anus grafting! HA. What a crazy concept. I can't imagine how anyone could come up with this idea, but I sure am glad they did! The film was written and directed by Tom Six, so I guess we have him to thank for this crazy flick. Apparently the film is part of a planed trilogy, with THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE II: FULL SEQUENCE due next. The film is slated for an April 30th limited theatrical release from IFC Films. Hopefully it wont take too long to get to DVD, as I am really wanting to check this one out! Click on the link below to watch the trailer and let me know what you think!

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE: FIRST SEQUENCE

1 comment: