Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of giveway #7!

Congratulations to Jonny Metro, the winner of the TONY dvd courtesy of Revolver Entertainment! Jonny is the author of the great Midnite Media blog, check it out if you haven't already. And don't worry if you didn't win, you can purchase a copy of TONY directly from Revolver Entertainment by clicking the link below. To see my earlier review of TONY....click here.

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for TONY
CLICK HERE to visit the official website for the film TONY
CLICK HERE to visit the official website of Revolver Entertainment and order your copy of TONY on dvd

2 comments:

  1. Yay me! I'll be posting a review of this film as soon as it shows up on my doorstep. Thanks again!

    --J/Metro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent it out today! 4/15....should've known better than to go to the post office on tax day! HA! But nonetheless, I braved the lines and it is on it's way to you!

    ReplyDelete