Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, April 5, 2010

This week's Horror related DVD releases: 4/6/10.....AND....you can win a FREE DVD of one of this weeks' releases!!


Here are the Horror related dvd's coming out Tuesday, April 6th 2010:
(Click on a title to see the trailer for that film)
* BLOOD TIES: THE COMPLETE SERIES
* THE DAMNED
* MALPRACTICE
* SENSORED
* TAXIDERMIA
* TONY

A couple great movies are coming out this Tuesday. Check out TAXIDERMIA if you haven't seen a trailer yet...it is a Hungarian film that is just twisted. Also, check out the trailer for the remarkable film, TONY. I did review of TONY just a couple of days ago which can be seen by CLICKING HERE.

And hey, guess what? The fine folks at REVOLVER ENTERTAINMENT have supplied me with a brand new copy of TONY to give away to one of my lucky readers!! To enter, become a Follower of this blog if you are not already, then leave a comment telling me what your favorite serial killer movie is.....or actually was, because after you watch TONY, I'm sure it will be your new favorite!!

TO ENTER THE CONTEST, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:

1. If you are not already, become a FOLLOWER of this blog! (Click the FOLLOW button under the "Followers" section of the blog on the right hand side).
hhh
2. Leave a comment on this post telling me what your favorite serial killer movie is. Include in the post your NAME and EMAIL ADDRESS so I can contact you for your shipping info if you are the winner (if valid email address is not given, I will post the winners name on the site and winner will have one week to contact me with their shipping info. If prize is not claimed within one week, prize will be forfeited).
hhh
3. Only one comment per person. Multiple comments will result in removal of all your comments therefore removing your chances of winning!
hhh
4. Contest is scheduled to end on Wednesday, April 14th, 2010. Comments must be left by NOON Central time on 4/14/10 in order to count towards the contest.
hhh
5. Contest winner will be chosen by
random.org and must agree to let me post their name in a separate post stating who won the prize.
hhh
6. Due to shipping costs, contest is open to U.S. Residents only. Thank you for your understanding.
hhh
GOOD LUCK!!

15 comments:

  1. I think my favorite serial killer movie is Bundy.

    Scott Baker
    msb@matthewscottbaker.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow this blog:)
    Perfect Witness was one creepy movie.
    earthdancedaph@yahoo.com
    http://earthdancedaph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already following;)
    My fave serial killer movie is The Silence of the Lambs cause part of it was filmed in my hometown...and because it rocks, of course.
    Chris Hadden
    slewfan77@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a follower! Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer is the pinnacle of serial killer flicks.

    jadedviewers at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Followed! (Have been for some time).

    Fave serial killer flick: Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer

    Jonny Metro
    JonnyxMetro[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh...my loyal, longtime followers! Thanks guys and gals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have to say one of my favorites is Behind The Mask: The Rise Of Leslie Vernon. That movie is brilliant and works on a bunch of different levels, and has some really great great cameos by Robert Englund and Zelda Rubinstein.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I give a nod to The Rise of Leslie Vernon as well as Senor Patrick Bateman and Doctor Lecter, but ultimately it all boils down to Henry and his Portrait.

    Zach S.
    sixpackzach[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite serial killer movie is "May" (does that count?)

    Caitlin Miller

    cherrybug56@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's an easy one. My favorite serial killer flick is "Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer.

    Shawn Savage
    napalmfuzz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nathan Hamilton
    fromhell13@aol.com

    Well since everyone else already said Henry, I'll go with New York Ripper directed by Lucio Fulci. Brutal violence and a quacking killer, sheer brilliance!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Patrick Bateman from American Psycho.

    K-Fleet
    kfleet1@cox.net
    www.sideshowreview.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite serial killer movie is Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon

    kjmillionie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Several people have said Behind the Mask already so I'll choose something a little different and say Zodiac.

    - Daniel

    dan.balderas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete