Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Check out the trailer for BLOOD ON THE HIGHWAY

I ran across this yesterday while browsing through the awesome Planet of Terror blog. It is a new film called BLOOD ON THE HIGHWAY that is coming to dvd on June 29, 2010. Here is the basic plot description from the E1 Entertainment website:

A trio of vacationing twenty-somethings experience the fright of their lives when they pull into a remote Texas town populated by vicious but none-too-bright vampires. Fate, Texas isn't your typical Lone Star state town; sure it's got a convenience store and a down-home restaurant, but they just happen to be run by bloodsucking creatures of the night rather than average folks with a family to feed. On the heels of a frightful encounter with a pair of fanged convenience store clerks, the terrified vacationers beat a hasty retreat and attempt to seek refuge with the few remaining humans in town. But these vampires just can't resist the opportunity to feast on some fresh flesh, and as night falls over Fate the humans prepare to do battle with an underfed army of the undead that won't stop fighting until they've had their fill. Tom Towles and Nicholas Brendan star.
This looks like a great low budget film, that could be a new cult classic in the making! Check out the trailer and let me know what you think!

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for BLOOD ON THE HIGHWAY
CLICK HERE to visit the official website for BLOOD ON THE HIGHWAY
CLICK HERE to pre-order BLOOD ON THE HIGHWAY on dvd

3 comments:

  1. Loving those pink fingernails, gotta get me some of those! Film looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out Senor Hayes! Its a really fun film and absolutely hilarious.

    I'm actually interviewing the directors next week. Keep an eye out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did they not just leave during the day time? Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete