Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Rue Morgue Magazine issue #99 is on stands now!

The April issue of Rue Morgue Magazine in on newsstands now, and check out this amazing cover art. Half old Freddy, half new Freddy, the newest issue of Rue Morgue is a must have for you Horror collectors!! The issue has a great interview with both Robert Englund and Jackie Earle Haley, who plays the newest version of Freddy Krueger in the this months A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET remake.
Also in this issue is a great story on the crazy film, THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE, which I mentioned a few posts back.
If you haven't already, get your copy today!!

1 comment:

  1. picked this up lat week and just finished reading it cover to cover last night. i think that's the best cover i have ever seen on any magazine in a long time. love it.

    ReplyDelete