Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

SPIRIT CAMP is now an official selection to the Dances With Films Festival!

I am very excited to announce that the awesome film SPIRIT CAMP just got selected to the Dances With Films Festival! SPIRIT CAMP will be making it's Los Angeles premiere Saturday night, June 5th @ 11:45 PM at the Laemmle Sunset 5. All you people lucky enough to be living in the L.A. area that can get to this screening, do yourself a favor and GO!

For those that aren't in the L.A. area, or just can't wait until June to see this great flick, then CLICK HERE to purchase a copy of the SPIRIT CAMP Unrated Special Edition DVD!
OR...CLICK HERE to purchase the Limited Edition DVD that contains an Autographed Pair of Panties, and a Limited Edition Autographed Print!

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for SPIRIT CAMP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment