Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Have you seen the trailer for DAMNED BY DAWN?

If not, stop what you are doing and watch this right now! DAMNED BY DAWN looks like an old school horror film that reminds me a lot of the EVIL DEAD films and CEMETERY MAN. Here is the basic plot:

During a violent thunderstorm, a family is awoken by piercing shrieks which summon the dead to rise again. Their lives explode in a blood soaked fury as they battle malevolent spirits, whilst fighting to save their souls from eternal torment with... the Banshee.

This movie looks like it will be a lot of fun. Do yourself a favor and check out this great trailer now!!

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for DAMNED BY DAWN
CLICK HERE to visit the official website of the film

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the heads up--looks like something I've been waiting for.

    ReplyDelete