Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Few More Pics From The Texas Frightmare Weekend!

Here are a few more pics from this past weekends Horror Convention.

One thing I love about Horror Conventions are the costumes that people come dressed in...its like Halloween in the middle of the year!

Here are the best of the costumes I saw:

Dr. Herbert West from RE-ANIMATOR

Michael Myers from HALLOWEEN


And the winner.....Zombie Soldier with zombie wife holding (and trying to eat?!) her zombie baby that has busted from her womb!!! Lovely!!

And finally, I would like to thank my wonderful wife April for agreeing to go with me to the Texas Frightmare Weekend, even though she HATES horror movies!! (Opposites attract!) I think she had a good time, though, and she even got her picture taken with JASON VOORHEES! (actually, with actor C. J. Graham, who played Jason in Friday the 13th part VI: Jason Lives).

What a blast!! I can't wait until next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment