Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, May 25, 2009

This Weeks Horror DVD Releases: May 26

Here are the horror related DVD's coming out Tuesday, May 26:

AMBITION: Morningstar
BENEATH THE FLESH (special edition): Pathfinder
CARNIVOROUS (a.k.a. LOCKJAW: RISE OF THE KULEV SERPENT; special edition, Blu-ray): North American
THE DEVIL'S TOMB (special edition): Sony Pictures
EXPLOITATION CINEMA: DEVIL TIMES FIVE/MARK OF THE WITCH: Navarre
EXPLOITATION CINEMA: THE FOREST/DON'T GO IN THE WOODS: Navarre
HINDSIGHT: Echo Bridge
I CAN SEE YOU (special edition): Cinema Purgatorio
LOST TREASURE OF THE GRAND CANYON: Anchor Bay
MEGA SHARK VS. GIANT OCTOPUS (special edition): Asylum
RAREFLIX TRIPLE FEATURE VOL. 5 (CENTERFOLDS FROM HELL, MADONNA: A CASE OF BLOOD AMBITION, VOODOO DOLLS): Rareflix/Media Blasters

Nothing real exciting coming out this week in my opinion, although I do have to mention one film on this list. MEGA SHARK VS. GIANT OCTOPUS! Let me start off by saying I know these films are always bad...but sometimes, they can be so bad they are good. For some reason, I really like these types of movies. I found BOA vs. PYTHON on the SciFi network and I just couldn't turn the channel! MEGA SHARK stars Lorenzo Lamas and Deborah Gibson (Debbie Gibson to all you 80's music lovers!) and from the looks of the trailer, it is going to be a crazy movie! Did I just see a shark take out the Golden Gate Bridge? Check out the trailer HERE!

**Thanks to my friend Scott Baker for pointing out MEGA SHARK VS. GIANT OCTOPUS. Like me, he enjoys these crazy creature features too! Scott is a great SciFi writer and has published 3 books so far...check out Scott's website here and also check out his blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment