Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Announcing the winner of the 3rd 4H DVD giveaway!

Congratulations to Caleb Schoeppe. He is the winner of DVD giveaway #3! Caleb is one of the original followers of my blog and has contributed to the 4H blog with a couple of Guest DVD Reviews! Caleb will be receiving 2 great Grindhouse samurai flicks, SHADOW HUNTERS and SHADOW HUNTERS II: ECHO OF DESTINY. Congrats Caleb!

These DVD's were supplied by the great folks at AnimEigo.com. For those that didn't win that want to buy their own copy of SHADOW HUNTERS or SHADOW HUNTERS II: ECHO OF DESTINY, or any other of their great titles, visit AnimEigo.com today!

1 comment: