Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

SUICIDE GIRLS MUST DIE!

No, I am not stating an opinion, I am telling you the title of the newest Horror film staring The Suicide Girls! Basement Screams announced today that the poster for the new film SUICIDE GIRLS MUST DIE! has been released. First off, for those unfamiliar with The Suicide Girls, it is a Internet site devoted to nude modeling, but the women aren't your typical models. Suicidegirls.com features women that you wouldn't find on most modeling sites. At Suicidegirls.com, you will find alternative girls, goth chicks, and heavily tattooed women. It is a site that celebrates the beauty of women that "society" usually doesn't categorize as suitable for nude modeling.
What started as an Internet modeling site has turned into a global phenomenon. The Suicide Girls are now seen in all sorts of mediums. They have coffee table books, magazines,DVD's, and clothing! They even had a cameo in the HACK/SLASH Horror comic book! Now, they seem to branching out into Horror movies! If you caught THE WIZARD OF GORE remake that came out a couple of years ago, you saw the Suicide Girls in their first starring role! Now, we will get to see them in their new film, THE SUICIDE GIRLS MUST DIE! I think the tag line on the poster sums up the plot pretty well:

When twelve Calendar Models begin to disappear from a remote cabin, the girlie video they are shooting becomes the first Reality Horror movie!

Notice I fixed their spelling of "disappear"....somehow this poster art made it through every editor without anyone noticing the "a" was missing from the word disappear! Oh well..spelling errors aside, I'm sure this will be a fun film. The film is scheduled for DVD release on March 12th.

1 comment: