Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Check out the great movie recommendation web series, "Whatcha Gonna Queue?"

Alex, from the "WHATCHA GONNA QUEUE?" web series sent me an email asking me to let my blog readers know that their latest Halloween themed episode has been posted! In this episode, Alex and Jim focus on great scary films in three different sections: New to Netflix (new releases), What the #!*@% is This??? (obscure stuff) and For Your Consideration (timely or relevant cinematic themes). This is a great way to help you decide which movies should be in your Netflix queue, or a good way to just get some recommendations on some great movies to rent or buy! Be sure to check out their older episodes as well!!


CLICK HERE to watch the latest Halloween themed episode of WHATCHA GONNA QUEUE?!

No comments:

Post a Comment