Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Check out the trailer for THE RITE, a new exorcism film starring Anthony Hopkins

While browsing Firstshowing.net lately, I ran across a post about Anthony Hopkins newest film, THE RITE. Here is the basic plot from the films official website:

Inspired by true events, follows a skeptical seminary student Michael (Colin O'Donoghue) who reluctantly attends an exorcism school at the Vatican. While there, he meets an unorthodox priest, Father Lucas, who introduces him to a darker side of his faith.

The film is scheduled for release January 2011, and from the looks of this trailer, I think we are all in for a treat. Anthony Hopkins has always been one of my favorite actors, so I am really looking forward to this one! Watch the trailer and let me know what you think!

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for THE RITE

No comments:

Post a Comment