Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's your last chance to enter my latest DVD giveaway!!

 The FREE autographed copy of SPIRIT CAMP on DVD will be given out tomorrow, 6/27!  If you haven't already entered to win, go do so now!  All you have to do is leave a comment on the original giveaway post...it's that easy!!


CLICK HERE to go to the original giveaway post to read the rules and enter the contest

No comments:

Post a Comment