Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, June 25, 2012

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, June 26th, 2012







Here are this week's horror/exploitation related DVDs and Blu-rays coming out 6/26:
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

*  ALL DARK PLACES
*  AMOK TRAIN
*  BLACK COBRA WOMAN
*  DADDY'S HOME
*  DON'T FALL ASLEEP
*  NINA:  CRAZY SUICIDE GIRL
*  PARASITIC
*  SECTOR 7  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  THE SPIRIT IS WILLING  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  TALES THAT WITNESS MADNESS  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  TIED IN BLOOD:  A BONE CHILLING GHOST STORY
*  TOXIC LULLABY
*  ZOMBIEFIED

No comments:

Post a Comment