Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Check out the trailer for the German zombie film, EXTINCTION: THE G.M.O. CHRONICLES


 I came across this trailer while browsing some other trailers on You Tube tonight.  This is a German zombie/post-apocalyptic  thriller called, EXTINCTION:  THE G.M.O. CHRONICLES.  I don't know much about this film...there is not much info out there on it.  It looks like it was released to DVD last year in Germany, but there is no U.S. distributor for it yet.
Check out the trailer and let me know what you think.  I think it looks like it could be a pretty cool flick!

 
CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment