Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, July 6, 2012

MUST WATCH! Check out the trailer for the new kung-fu film, THE MAN WITH THE IRON FISTS

     

 
 
  Ok, I know what you are thinking.  Why am I plugging a Kung-fu movie on my horror blog.  Well, because the trailer for THE MAN WITH THE IRON FISTS looks freakin' awesome, that's why!!  Check it out and see for yourself.  Plus, there are few horror elements to it.  For one, it looks like the battle scenes are going to be bloody as hell.  Also, horror Director Eli Roth (HOSTEL, CABIN FEVER) co-wrote the screenplay along with RZA, known for his love of horror movies and kung-fu films (you probably know him as a founding member of the group Wu-Tang Clan).  This is RZA's first film, and it looks like it is going to be an amazing debut!!  
  Check out the trailer and let me know what you think!


CLICK HERE to watch the red band trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the film's official website

No comments:

Post a Comment