Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, July 16, 2012

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, July 17th, 2012


 






Here are this week's horror/exploitation related DVDs and Blu-rays coming out 7/17:
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)
   
*  THE BLOOD BEAST TERROR [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  BURKE & HARE  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  DARKNESS  [Blu-ray]
*  DOCUMENTING THE GREY MAN
*  DOOMSDAY PROPHECY  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  GIRLS GONE DEAD:  UNRATED AND EXPOSED
*  HELLRAISER VI:  HELLSEEKER [Blu-ray]
*  INTRUDERS  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  MIDNIGHT SON

No comments:

Post a Comment