Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, September 24, 2012

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, September 25th, 2012

     
 
Here are this week's horror/exploitation related DVDs and Blu-rays coming out 9/25:
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

*  388 ARLETTA AVENUE
*  AFTER THE DAWN
*  AMERICAN HORROR STORY:  THE COMPLETE 1ST SEASON [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  ASYLUM BLACKOUT
*  THE BUCKS COUNTY MASSACRE
*  ELVIRA'S MOVIE MACABRE:  BLOODY MADNESS
*  EXIT 101:  THE HALLOWEEN PARTY MASSACRE
*  MANIAC  [Blu-ray]
*  PORKCHOP II:  RISE OF THE RIND
*  POST-MORTEM
*  PURIFICATION
*  READY OR NOT
*  STRIPPERS VS. WEREWOLVES  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  THE TALL MAN  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  TERROR IS A MAN
*  TERROR OF DRACULA
*  ZOMBIE [Blu-ray]
*  ZOMBIE BABIES

No comments:

Post a Comment