Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Check out the new Red Band trailer for the upcoming film, FRANKENSTEIN'S ARMY!!


 
 








  Just a couple of weeks ago I made a post about an upcoming film called FRANKENSTEIN'S ARMY.  I posted a couple of the promo trailers, but now we have  a full "Red Band" trailer to feast our eyes on.  I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a trailer. I can't wait for this film!  It is listed as having a limited release next month.  I doubt I will see it in any theaters around my area, but hopefully a DVD/BD release will follow shortly!

CLICK HERE to watch the Red Band trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment