Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Check out the trailer for the upcoming film....MACHETE KILLS!


  The trailer for the sequel to MACHETE was released a couple of weeks ago..I'm not sure why I am just getting around to wathcing it now!  The sequel is called MACHETE KILLS and looks as fun and crazy as the the first film.  The film is directed by  and stars Danny Trejo as the title character along with  tons of other big name actors such as Michelle Rodriguez, Sofia Vergra Jessica Alba, Charlie Sheen, Amber Heard, Lady Gaga  Cuba Gooding Jr., and Mel Gibson!

Here is the basic plot of the film from it's imdb.com page:

The U.S. government recruits Machete to battle his way through Mexico in order to take down an arms dealer who looks to launch a weapon into space.

I'm sure this is going to be a very fun time in the theater.  I am super excited about this one for sure!  MACHETE KILLS is scheduled for theatrical release on September 13th of this year!


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the film's official Facebook page
 

No comments:

Post a Comment