Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, June 28, 2013

Horror In Real Life: Man Murders Two Strangers With a Machete


  In this instalment of ""Horror In Real Life", we take a look at the gruesome case of 20 year old Gregory Aaron Kinsey of Ft. Smith, Arkansas.  The murders occurred a little before 10pm this past Wednesday, June 26th.  I heard about this on my local news, as Ft. Smith is only about 50 miles from where I live, and it is actually the town I was born and raised in!  Good thing I got out of there I guess!

 

According to the news report, Kinsey was walking home from a store when he confronted a group of 3 men thinking he recognized one of the men as someone that used to date his mother.  Words were exchanged and Kinsey pulled out a machete and repeatedly struck two of the the men, then left leaving them for dead.  This happened while one of the victims kids  (age 15 and 2) watched their Dad be murdered on the lawn of their own home.

  This just goes to show you that you never know what evil people have inside of them...don't pick fights with strangers, because apparently some people carry around a machete like it was a pocket knife!  Be nice to others kiddos!


CLICK HERE to read the full news article from the KFSM 5 News website and to watch the video of the story

CLICK HERE to see a portfolio of photos taken inside Kinsey's home.  This looks like something out of a horror movie...very disturbing to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment