Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Check out the trailer for the upcoming horror/comedy HELL BABY


 A couple of months ago I did a post about an upcoming horror/comedy film called, HELL BABY.  The film was written and directed by  and , best known for their cop spoof show, RENO 911.  Here is the basic plot of the film from the film's imdb page:

An expectant couple who moves into the most haunted house in New Orleans call upon the services of the Vatican's elite exorcism team to save them from a demonic baby.

HELL BABY will be available on Ultra VOD July 25th, and in theaters and Premium VOD Sept 6th.   Check out the trailer and let me know what you think. I think this looks like it will be a hilarious film, and it stars some great comedic actors.

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the film's official facebook page for up-to-date news and info

No comments:

Post a Comment