Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, July 22, 2013

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, July 23rd, 2013











Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays coming out tomorrow, 7/23
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

*  DETENTION OF THE DEAD
*  EXORCIST CHRONICLES
*  FANGORIA PRESENTS:  SIN REAPER
*  KISS OF THE DAMNED  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  LEGEND HAS IT
*  THE SILENCE  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  SINCE I DON'T HAVE YOU
*  TOWER OF EVIL
*  TWIXT [DVD & Blu-ray]
 

1 comment:

  1. This information really amazing thanks for share this article thank you..

    khatrimaza site

    ReplyDelete