Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, July 29, 2013

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, July 30th, 2013











Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays coming out tomorrow, 7/30
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

*  7 SINS OF THE VAMPIRE/DEVILISH DESIRE OF DARGO DRAGANI
*  ANOTHER:  COMPLETE COLLECTION [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  BLACK ROCK  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  THE CARPENTER
*  CONTRITION  [Blu-ray]
*  THE DEMENTED  [DVD & Blu-ray/DVD combo pack]
*  THE DEVIL'S BACKBONE  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  THE FOG  (Collector's Edition) [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  THE INCREDIBLE MELTING MAN  [Blu-ray]
*  LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF ROSALIND LEIGH
*  UNDER THE BED  [DVD & Blu-ray]
* 
UNLUCKY CHARMS
*  VANISHED

No comments:

Post a Comment