Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Check out the hilarious horror movie spoof trailer for GHOST TITS














 Yes, you read that right.  GHOST TITS.  Sorry, I know it's a little crude, but this was just too funny not to share!   GHOST TITS is a hilarious spoof on the modern horror film.   The trailer tells the story of a man who thought he had everything, until the day the one thing (or two I guess) he cherished most vanished!   Ha!  This is good stuff!  Check out the trailer and leave a comment and let me know what you think!

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment