Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, September 23, 2013

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, September 24th, 2013












Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays coming out tomorrow, 9/24
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

*  21ST CENTURY SERIAL KILLER
*  APARTMENT 1303
*  ARISE OF THE SNAKE WOMAN
*  BLACK EVE
*  BLOODY HOMECOMING
*  BUG
*  CAPTAIN KRONOS:  VAMPIRE HUNTER
*  CARRIERS
* THE DEVIL'S WEDDING NIGHT/THE WITCHES MOUNTAIN double feature
*  HALLOWEEN  (35th Anniversary Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
*  HANNIBAL: SEASON 1  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  INBRED [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE 2  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  PARANORMAL GHOST HAUNTINGS AT THE TURN OF THE CENTURY
*  PRINCE OF DARKNESS (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
*  PSYCHO II (Collector's Edition)  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  PSYCHO III (Collectors Edition) [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  SILENT BUT DEADLY
*  SPARROW
*  TAM LIN: THE CALLED HER THE DEVIL'S WIDOW  [DVD & Blu-ray]



No comments:

Post a Comment