Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, September 9, 2013

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, September 10th, 2013












Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays coming out tomorrow, 9/10
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)

*  THE BIRD WITH THE CRYSTAL PLUMAGE  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  THE BLACK WATERS OF ECHO'S POND  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  BLOOD THIRST/THIRSTY DEAD (DVD double feature)
*  THE CORRUPTED
*  THE FLY  (1958)  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  FRANKENHOOKER  (new DVD release)
*  FRANKENSTEIN'S ARMY  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  HAUNTED HOUSE:  DEMON POLTERGEIST ATTACK
*  LIZZIE
*  LUST OF THE DEAD
*  MOLEMAN OF BELMONT AVENUE
*  MOTHER RILEY MEETS THE VAMPIRE
*  PSYCHOPATHS AND MANIACS  (7 movie set)
*  REALITY TERROR NIGHT
*  SCANNERS II/SCANNERS III  (DVD/Blu-ray combo pack double feature)
*  SCARE ZONE
*  ZOMBIE EXS
*  ZOMBIE MADNESS:  THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION  (5 movie set)

No comments:

Post a Comment