Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Don't forget to watch AMERICAN HORROR STORY: COVEN tonight on FX!!











  It's finally here!  The premiere of the third season of AMERICAN HORROR STORY starts tonight at 10/9 Central!!  This season is called COVEN and here is a brief description of the plot this season courtesy of the official website:

American Horror Story: Coven tells the secret history of witches and witchcraft in America. Over three hundred years have passed since the turbulent days of Salem and those who managed to escape are now facing extinction. Mysterious attacks have been escalating against their kind and young girls are being sent away to a special school in New Orleans to learn how to protect themselves. Wrapped up in the turmoil is new arrival, Zoe, who is harboring a terrifying secret of her own. Alarmed by the recent aggression, Fiona, the long-absent Supreme, sweeps back into town, determined to protect the Coven and hell-bent on decimating anyone who gets in her way.

  The first season was one of my favorite shows on TV.  I missed the second season  (I had the episodes on my DVR that died, so never got to watch them).  I am really looking forward to this new season and expect good things!  Check out the first look trailer and some of the teasers in the links below!  

  AMERICAN HORROR STORY:  COVEN starts at 10/9 Central tonight!!   After you watch the show, come back to this post and leave a comment and let me know what you thought of the premiere!  

CLICK HERE to visit the AHS official website
CLICK HERE to visit the official AHS facebook page
CLICK HERE to watch a first look at AHS: COVEN
CLICK HERE to watch a collection of AHS: COVEN teasers

2 comments:

  1. I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. See the link below for more info.


    #forget
    www.inspgift.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job! all of them are useful. please keep us informed like this. thanks for sharing.

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete