Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Here's a horror movie remake you probably didn't even know existed! WHITE ZOMBIE!


  Most horror fans are familiar with the 1932 film, WHITE ZOMBIE, which is considered the first full length zombie film.  What you may not know, though, is that a film production company called Ragnbone Productions is remaking this classic film! 

  I know a lot of people don't like remakes, but sometimes they can be a good thing.  I think WHITE ZOMBIE is a perfect film to get the remake treatment.  I know it is considered a classic, but I tried to watch this film for the first time a few years ago and it was actually pretty boring to me.  Maybe I need to watch it again and give it another shot, but I remember at the time not being too impressed.  I think it was just so dated that by today's standards, it was too tame for a true "zombie movie",  which is something I hope this remake will correct!

 Click the link below to watch the trailer and let me know what you think.  Looks to be a pretty low budget film, but I bet this could be a fun film if done right.   

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

2 comments:

  1. As an actor in the remake I can guarantee a great time!

    Tom Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Russell! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I look forward to seeing this remake!

    ReplyDelete