Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Check out the trailer for the upcoming film, STARRY EYES


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2793490/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1  Check out this awesome trailer for the upcoming horror film, STARRY EYES.   This looks like a crazy film that I am definitely looking forward too!    Here is the plot of the film from the film's official website:

  Determined to make it in Hollywood, aspiring actress Sarah Walker spends her days working a dead-end job under the watchful eye of her patronizing boss, Carl, enduring petty friendships with other struggling artists and competing actors and going on countless casting calls in the hopes of finally catching her big break. 
  After a series of strange auditions with a mysterious casting duo  from famed production company Astraeus Pictures, Sarah finally lands the leading role in their newest film. The producer thinks she has a bright future ahead of her, but this coveted opportunity comes with bizarre ramifications that will transform Sarah both mentally and physically into something beautiful and terrifying. 


  Watch the trailer and then check out the brutal clip by clicking the links below.   Let me know what you think by leaving a comment.


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to watch the clip

No comments:

Post a Comment