Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, November 17, 2014

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, November 18th, 2014











  Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays that come out tomorrow, 11/18:
(Click on a title to watch the trailer)


*  AUTOMATA  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  BAD VS. WORSE
*  THE BUBBLE 3D
*  THE CABINET OF DR. CALIGARI  [Blu-ray]
*  CHRISTMAS EVIL 
*  COLLAR
*  THE CRONE
*  THE DARK HALF  [Blu-ray]
*  FINAL ENTRIES
*  GRADUATION DAY  [Blu-ray]
*  GRAVEDIGGER
*  HOUSEBOUND  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  INTO THE STORM  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  ISIS RISING:  CURSE OF THE LADY MUMMY
*  KNIGHTMARE
*  MONKEY SHINES  [Blu-ray]
*  MOONTRAP  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  RAGNAROK  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  RAW CUT
*  SANTA'S SICKEST
*  SKINLESS
*  THE THING ON THE DOORSTEP
*  TRANCERS  [Blu-ray]
*  THE TURNPIKE KILLER
*  WELCOME TO MY DARKSIDE:  WOMEN IN HORROR

No comments:

Post a Comment