Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, November 10, 2014

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, November 11th, 2014













Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays that come out tomorrow, 11/11:
(Click on a title to watch the trailer)

*  THE CANNIBAL MASSACRE COLLECTION
*  THE CEMETERY
*  THE DAMNED
*  DEMONS  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  DEMONS 2  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  DOLLS  [DVD & Blu-ray]
*  EXHIBIT X
*  FOREST OF THE LIVING DEAD
*  GINGER CLOWN
*  THE HOUSE AT THE END OF TIME
*  IN THE LAND OF THE CANNIBALS
*  MONDO CANNIBAL
*  NOTHING LEFT
*  THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GRAY
*  SNUFF 102
*  SUMMER OF BLOOD
*  TRUE BLOOD:  COMPLETE SEASON 7  [DVD & Blu-ray]


No comments:

Post a Comment